August 1, 2019
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing administrative assistant who can work with a wide variety of personality types.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Libre Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Verbal Communication
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred. Minimum level of English 90%.
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo