August 2, 2019
Assistant Sales Manager
We are looking for a talented and competitive Assistant Sales Manager that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. You should also be a team player and comfortable giving subordinates feedback.
- Provide direction and support to our sales team members, along with the education and example needed in order to help guarantee their success.
- Generate sales leads by working closely with our marketing and advertising department.
- Work with our management team as well as our salespeople in analyzing sales performance to develop ambitious yet attainable sales goals.
- Coordinate the distribution of leads to the members of our sales team, and then follow up on those leads to help ensure that they result in customer conversion.
- Educate yourself on our entire portfolio of products so as to become a resource of information for both our staff and our customers.
- Suggest product improvements to our research and development departments based upon client feedback.
- Present quarterly reports to our management team detailing the sales team’s progression towards annual goals.
- Comfortable with working with Lead Generators and Closers.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Three years of timeshare experience preferred
- Ability to sell persuasively and honestly
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Have active listening and critical thinking skills to analyze and understand the customer needs
- Must be able to close the sale without assistance
- Must be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and organized
- Have the ability to oversee small teams of up to 4 people
- Have strong teamwork skills
- The ability to train and coach team members
- Enthusiastic, positive and have the ability to encourage team members
- Proven experience as Lead Generator or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn new computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- High school diploma or GED
Hiring will continue until all positions are filled.
All positions receive a salary and uncapped commissions.
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo