August 1, 2019
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Closer that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment.
A Sales Closer will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Comfortable with working with Lead Generators
- One year of timeshare experience preferred.
- Sales experience required.
- Proven experience as Lead Generator or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn new computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- High school diploma or GED
Hiring will continue until all positions are filled.
All positions receive a salary and uncapped commissions.
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo