You’re one step closer to being free of your timeshare.
Get a free no-obligation consultation today.
Let’s talk about getting rid of your timeshare.
Our specialty is helping people quit their timeshares for good. We want to help you.
People exit their timeshares for many reasons. Here are just a few:
- Annual cost outweighs the timeshare’s present value
- Buyer’s remorse
- Do not want to will their timeshare to their children
- Doesn’t fit the current lifestyle
- Facing a personal disaster
- Feel cheated by the resort’s high-pressure sales tactics
- Felt pressured into making a purchase
- Found the exact same timeshare on the secondary market for a small fraction of the purchase price
- Getting threats of credit report damage
- Going through a divorce
- Inherited a timeshare that they don’t want to use or can’t afford
- Invited on a trip which turned into a grueling sales pitch
- Job loss
- Losing sleep because of your timeshare
- Made a larger financial commitment than what is comfortable
- Maintenance fees are burying you in debt
- Not given enough time to research the product
- Not interested in traveling to the location of the timeshare anymore
- Planning for retirement
- Purchased a timeshare in a foreign country
- The timeshare is too hard to use
- Tired of paying maintenance fees
- Unable to travel due to financial or physical hardship
- Unsure of what you purchased
If any of the above situations sound like you or if you have another timeshare related question, contact us as soon as possible. We are here to help and would love to hear from you.
Ready to exit your timeshare?