- Why is a timeshare a liability and not an asset?
- Why does it make sense to pay an upfront fee to exit your timeshare?
- 1 – $500 prize
- 5 – $100 prizes
Deadline: April 22, 2021
- Please answer each of the above questions in no less than 500 but no more than 1,000 words.
- Be sure to use a few sources to support your answers. MLA formatting is preferred but not required.
- Email your responses in PDF format to email@example.com. Please do not email us more than once as this will delay processing.
Terms and Conditions:
By applying for a Fastest Exit scholarship, you agree to these terms:
- Unless noted otherwise, you must be a U.S. resident to be considered for Fastest Exit scholarship.
- You must provide a valid mailing address so that we can send you paperwork to complete if you are selected as a scholarship recipient.
- To receive a scholarship from Fastest Exit, a recipient must be enrolled at an accredited college or university located in the United States.
- Scholarships proceeds may be remitted to that school during the summer or winter before the student attends. Additionally, the scholarship funds can be paid into your nominated bank account, or by other means.
- The summer before the recipient attends the college or university, they will need to complete a Payment Form that says which school they will be attending, and specifically where at the school to send the award payment. If this form is not completed, the award will not be disbursed, and the recipient may forfeit the award.
- By applying for a scholarship, applicant grants Fastest Exit permission to post their name on fastestexit.com or in other marketing communications in the event they are awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to submit a current photo and submit a publicity release granting Fastest Exit permission to use their photo on fastestexit.com and in other marketing communications.
- In order to ensure a fair and equitable selection process, Fastest Exit may retain the services of a third-party scholarship administrator to select and notify scholarship recipients, to verify recipient information, and to remit scholarship proceeds to an accredited university or college. Fastest Exit and/or its designated third-party scholarship-selection service have sole discretion of selecting scholarship recipients.
- Fastest Exit reserves the right to change the scholarship programs at any time, including available scholarships, deadlines, requirements, award amounts or other program details.
- Scholarship winners will be contacted within six weeks of the scholarship application deadlines by phone and e-mail. The total value of the scholarship offered will be outlined in the official offer email.
- Fastest Exit is not responsible for and cannot provide you with financial advice on taxation matters. The information provided here is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual financial circumstances.
- Providing false or misleading information is grounds for disqualification of the scholarship. If Fastest Exit knows or has reason to believe that you have provided false or misleading information, Fastest Exit may reassess your entitlement to the scholarship and you will be liable to re-pay to Fastest Exit the total sum of any payments incorrectly made to you.
- If winners do not reply by the date specified, Fastest Exit reserves the right not to award the scholarship to the winner, and to award the scholarship to another applicant or to redistribute the scholarship award dollars to another scholarship.