July 19, 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Generator to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services.
A successful Lead Generator must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about Fastest Exit’s services
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to cancel their timeshare by demonstrating our service meets their needs
- Maintain the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Follow up on referrals/leads from clients
- Analyze problems and formulate a strategy and plan to overcome challenges of getting work done quickly with a high degree of quality
- Practice and continue to develop and improve your sales pitch
- Follow up client interaction with email and phone correspondence
- Understand and abide by state and federal regulation around all sales and/or marketing activity (i.e. Do Not Call lists, state registrations and exemptions)
- One year of timeshare experience preferred
- Proven experience as Lead Generator or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn new computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- High school diploma or GED
16 positions available. Hiring will continue until all positions are filled.
All positions receive a salary and uncapped commissions.
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo