August 2, 2019
We are looking for a skilled Training Manager who can motivate others and foster teamwork. The ideal candidate will be able to meet sales goals while empowering other team members and emphasizing excellence.
- Accomplishes sales training human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Develops managerial results by orienting new managers; conducting management training programs; providing learning resources; coaching individual managers.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide direction and support to our sales team members, along with the education and example needed in order to help guarantee their success.
- Generate sales leads by working closely with our marketing and advertising department.
- Work with our management team as well as our salespeople in analyzing sales performance to develop ambitious yet attainable sales goals.
- Coordinate the distribution of leads to the members of our sales team, and then follow up on those leads to help ensure that they result in customer conversion.
- Educate yourself on our entire portfolio of products so as to become a resource of information for both our staff and our customers.
- Suggest product improvements to our research and development departments based upon client feedback.
- Present quarterly reports to our management team detailing the sales team’s progression towards annual goals.
- Comfortable with working with Lead Generators, Closers, and Assistant Sales Managers.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Seven years of timeshare experience preferred
- Ability to sell persuasively and honestly
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Have active listening and critical thinking skills to analyze and understand the customer needs
- Must be able to close the sale without assistance
- Must be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and organized
- Have the ability to oversee small teams of up to 4 people
- Have strong teamwork skills
- Have full system knowledge and the ability to train all new staff on the telephone system
- Motivate, put together incentive programs and keep the room positive
- Must have patience to answer ongoing questions
- Have the ability to train all levels, from a new start to experienced team members who need assistance
- Enthusiastic, positive and have the ability to encourage team members
- Proven experience as Lead Generator or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn new computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- High school diploma or GED
- Hiring will continue until all positions are filled.
All positions receive a salary and uncapped commissions.
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo